Community Care Worker
£9.00 an hour - Minumum 16 Hours
At Reliance, we believe that everyone has the right to be able to live independently in their own home for as long as is physically possible.
We offer a wide range of services to older people, giving them the freedom to choose how they live. Our services include Personal Care, Domestic Home Help, Patient Transport Service for
appointments at hospital, doctors, opticians, etc. We also offer a Companionship Service for people that are alone or to provide their family with some much needed respite.
Main Duties Include:
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation and Domestic Chores
- Companionship and Social Events
- Domestic Assistance
- Various Hours
- 5.6 Weeks Paid Holiday per year
- Paid Mileage and Travel Time between calls
- Excellent Training Opportunities and Career Progression
- Uniform provided
- Experience of providing Personal Care to Older People in their home
- NVQ / QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care desired but not essential as full training will be provided
- Applicants must have a full clean driving licence and their own transport and be computer literate
- Applicants must be able to cover various shifts between 7am and 10pm including weekends
- The successful candidate will be subject to DBS (formally CRB) check.